JTEKT Torsen North America Incorporated known as JTRNA, Inc for the remainder of this document
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express credit card orders are accepted.
In addition to accepting orders from customers in the United States, this website also allows orders from Canadian customers. However, JTRNA cannot accept orders from customers outside of North America by way of this website. These orders can be placed using PayPal over the phone. Please call 585-464-5000 during normal business hours. Customers outside the United States are responsible for any duty or other customs fees that may apply.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using this site as use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, do not use the site or download material from the site.
All orders are processed within 2 business days, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm. Shipping transit begins after this order processing period; expedited shipments are still subject to 2-day order processing. Map reflects typical transit times for ground-based shipments:
We use UPS to ship all of our orders
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
JTRNA will not accept orders for items not available in stock. Pre-orders or reservations for product not in stock are not offered; we will not collect payment for items that we are not able to immediately sell. If items are shown as out of stock, we can add your name to a waiting list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by JTRNA, Inc. (“Linked Sites”). If you use any of the Linked Sites, you will leave this Site. JTRNA, Inc. is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement from JTRNA, Inc. or that any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of JTRNA, Inc. Linked Sites are for informational purposes only, and it is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of the Linked Sites. If you decide to visit any of the Linked Sites, you do so at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Site Content and Typographical Errors
1. JTRNA, Inc. presents the content and materials on this site as a service to our customers and other users. JTRNA, Inc. makes no commitment to update the site content or materials. Any unauthorized downloading or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or from linked sites, without the copyright owner’s permission, is strictly prohibited.
2. This site and the materials contained in this site are copyrighted, protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and provided for lawful purposes only. JTRNA, Inc. reserves all rights under these laws, and except as specifically permitted below, modifying, copying, distributing or using for any purpose the materials contained in this site is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, JTRNA, Inc. may make available certain copyrighted materials, including but not limited to photographs and marketing materials to certain users of the site for marketing and promotional purposes. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the site as it may be updated from time to time. JTRNA, Inc. shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on the JTRNA, Inc. site are subject to the trademark rights of JTRNA, Inc. Any use of our trademarks, trade names, and logos in which JTRNA, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, and licensors, do business is strictly prohibited without JTRNA, Inc.’s prior written consent. In addition, the names, trade names, and trademarks of third parties that appear on this site are proprietary to their respective owners and may be used only with their express permission.
3. JTRNA, Inc. makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our web site(s). However, the content and materials published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. JTRNA, Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of the content and materials presented on this site.
4. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information, JTRNA, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. JTRNA, Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. JTRNA, Inc. also reserves the right to limit quantities (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, JTRNA, Inc. shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
5. JTRNA, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, but without obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. JTRNA, Inc. may make any other changes at any time without notice to the site content and materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will JTRNA, Inc. be liable, nor do we assume responsibility, for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site (or the content and materials provided on or accessible from this site), or otherwise, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge that reliance on any site content, materials, or linked sites shall be at your sole risk.
Claims for damages in shipping, open or sealed, are to be made to freight forwarder.
• Product can returned for up to 30 days of purchase for credit. Please contact a JTRNA, Inc. associate for a Returned Merchandise Authorization number.
• Returns must be in new condition. Any part that has been installed or used will not be credited.
• Any JTRNA, Inc. product suspected of being defective must be returned via prepaid freight for inspection. If it is found to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be replaced at no charge, including freight.
• All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be authorized and accompanied by a copy of the invoice along with a brief note explaining the reason for the return. No C.O.D. returns will be accepted.
• Please call customer service for a returned goods authorization number before returning any part for credit, exchange or refund.
• Custom orders are not returnable. There are no returns or refunds on any part that has been altered or changed in any way.
Refused Shipments – Any shipment that is refused without authorization will be subject to a freight chargeback and handling fees.
Change to These Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be posted here on our Site and are effective immediately. Please check back frequently, especially before you use our site, to see if these Terms have changed. Continued use of the Site after any changes to the Terms constitutes your consent to such changes.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
JTEKT TORSEN North America, Incorporated (“JTRNA, Inc.”) warrants any automobile components it sells will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for 365 days from the date of invoicing. The duration of any implied warranties is limited to the duration of this warranty. Any JTRNA, Inc. product suspected of being defective within the warranty period must be returned freight pre-paid for inspection. If a product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, it will be replaced at no charge including freight. In all events, JTRNA, Inc.’s liabilities shall be limited to replacing any allegedly defective part. JTRNA, Inc. shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages caused as a result of any defect. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND ALL OTHER PERSONS AS WELL.
Further warranty limitations and exclusions:
1) Improper installation.
2) Modification or alteration.
3) Cases of misuse or intentional damage.
4) Use in motorsport, racing or competition
5) In any case where the part or component has been damaged as a result of an accident or as a result of use beyond its normal useful life.
To the extent that warranty exclusions are not permitted under some state laws, the said limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Disclaimer of Warranty
JTRNA, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in design and to add to or improve
on its product without incurring any obligation to install the same on products previously
manufactured. Purchasers using JTRNA, Inc. differentials and components that due to the differing conditions and circumstances under which all parts are installed and used, purchasers are not relying on JTRNA, Inc.’s. skills or judgments to select or furnish the proper part or equipment. Purchasers expressly affirm they are relying upon their own skill or judgment to select and purchase suitable goods. JTRNA, Inc. makes no warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, oral or written, to purchasers. There is no warranty of merchantability made to purchasers. JTRNA, Inc. further excludes any implied warranty of fitness.
If you have any concerns about the Site or these Terms, please contact us. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention